This site is owned and operated by Turtle Tots Ltd, registered in England & Wales, company number 7590163. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. This policy conforms to Internet privacy standards and applies to the following domain names:
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. Turtle Tots Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, UK.
INFORMATION TURTLE TOTS LTD GATHERS
Turtle Tots Ltd gathers the following information about users:
- Information submitted using website’s email submission form, and using the email addresses, phone numbers, postal address and social media links on the website.
- Information gathered when users purchase products from the online shop, or when users purchase photographic images (digital or otherwise). Credit and debit card payments are processed securely by Worldpay or Paypal, and the only information submitted to Turtle Tots is that required to fulfil the order. No credit card or debit card or other payment information is submitted or retained by Turtle Tots Ltd.
- Information gathered when users book Turtle Tots classes online through the website.
RECORDING & SHARING OF INFORMATION
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will only contact you if:
- You are a current Turtle Tots customer, have enquired about Turtle Tots classes, or a past Turtle Tots customer
- You have elected to receive such marketing e-mails
- We are responding to an email, telephone call, fax or letter we have received from you
- We have a query about an order (photography or products) you have submitted or a class booking you have made.
We never pass your personal information to third parties.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Turtle Tots Ltd.